Sunday 11 December 2011

+27-822-699-353 dr.felixcollins_600@hotmail.com = Scam

From The Desk of Dr. Felix Collins From: (First National Bank South Africa) Contact me with this email address Contact me on +27-822-699-353 dr.felixcollins_600@hotmail.com PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL ATTENTION: SIR/MADAM, I do understand the concern this letter will bring to you for the fact that it comes from a total stranger, but be rest assured for it comes with good intentions. I got your contact through the South African International Exchange Network On-line here in Johannesburg, South Africa. For purpose of introduction I am Dr. Felix Collins, the Financial Adviser of FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA (F.N.B). There is an account opened in this bank since 1980 and since 1995 nobody has operated on this account again. After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I don't remit this money out urgently it would be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account is Mr. Smith .B. Andreas, a foreigner and a miner at Kruger Gold Co-operation, a geologist by profession and he died since 1994. No other person knows about this account or anything concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that the company does not know anything about this account and the amount involved is USD$25,000.000 (Twenty Five Million United States Dollars). I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money cannot be approved to a local bank here, but can only be approved to any foreign account because the money is in United States Dollars and the former owner of the account Mr. Smith .B . Andreas is a foreigner too. I need a truthful person in this business because I don't want to make mistakes. I need your strong assurance and trust. With my position now in office I can transfer this money to any foreign reliable account, through on-line banking or Telegraphic Transfer (T.T) which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival to your country for sharing. I will apply for annual leave to get a visa immediately I hear from you that you are ready to act and receive this money in your account. At the conclusion of this business, I will come to your country for withdrawal and sharing and other investments. you will be given 50% of the total amount, 40% will be for me , and while 10% will be for expenses both parties might incur during the process of transferring this money. Therefore, if you are willing and interested to render the needed assistance, endeavor to reply through my email address, I also need your private phone and fax numbers for easy communication. I will give more clarifications on the modalities needed for the successful completion of this transaction. Best Regards, Dr. Felix Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment