Friday 2 December 2011

+234-7082097206 festuschambers@mynet.com = Scam

Good Day, My name is Mrs. Bridget Akosus Asiamua, a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity through any thoughtful and selfless someone, I got your information while browsing through the internet, although I am not comfortable using this medium owing to the unsolicited emails everywhere but someone has to be used to save this transaction. So, I honestly crave your indulgence to digest and do what I have to say, please. I am a 59 years old woman and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago, after the death of my husband who had left me everything he worked for. I have decided to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for charity through you since I cannot do it all by myself considering my circumstances. I have WILLED/donated the sum of $3,500,000 (Three million five hundred thousand united state dollars) to you/Organization for the less privileged rather than allow my greedy relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds inappropriately. I will be going for an operation tomorrow morning and at the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, however, I already advise my Executor to adjust my WILL to your name as my relative and beneficiary to my US$3,500,000.00. Please, you and him should arrange the transfer of the funds from my Bank to your humble self, wherever you are. Please contact my Executor with his private E-mail: -------------------------------------------------- NAME: BARRISTER FESTUS CHUKUNONAZU PHONE#:+234-7082097206 EMAIL: festuschambers@mynet.com -------------------------------------------------- With your full names, phone/fax numbers and your contact address and tell him you are the one that I have WILLED the sum of $3,500,000 to, for specific and good work. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I do not want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. I will try and be in contact with you at any given opportunity. I wish you all the best and, please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. Regards, Mrs. Bridget Akosus Asiamua Note: Dr Archer William is my personal doctor and I am sending you this mail through his email.

No comments:

Post a Comment