Sunday 5 January 2014

+221 772177833 = Scam

Hello Dear,

How are you doing over there? Hope you are in good health, and I wish
you all the best, and for mine is not well due to my present condition
in this mission.
As you already read in my message on that site, My name is Sylvia
Mujarba the only child of late Mrs Aisha Muhammad Mujarba the widow of
Mr Muhammad Mujarba who died long ago on car accident on 28 March
1989. Dear this is my life story and how i came to this sorry state:
I grew up in the hands of my late mum Mrs Mujarba who lost her
Husband when I was still a toddler, and at the age of 15 my mum took
me to Valletta in Malta where I was studying in an English school
before I came back to my country to continue my education in an
American missionary school in Tripoli Libya when Gadafi decided to go
wild on all his opponent’s for going into revolution against him and
to that effect our neighbor hood were among the first victim the
Gadafi army bombed and it resulted to the sudden death of my mother
who was before her death the Deputy General Manager of Arabian Gulf
Oil Company (Agoco) and a member OPEC Management team.

During the brief war in my country I was help to relocate by the
help of the American missionary school where I was schooling
(astripoli.org) to a French country called Senegal far away from my
country where I have been living in a missionary camp for more than a
year now.
My dear, i am in search of an honest and reliable man,husband,
daddy or a brother who will help me to relocate to western world for a
better life, i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i
believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own
life. Though you may wonder why I am so soon giving in to you without
seeing you, well I will say that my instinct still tells me that you
could be true to me. Briefly, I will like to disclose much to you if
you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i
inherited from my late mother as the next of kin. I have an
inheritance substantial deposited amount of $3.7 Million (Three
Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which i am the
next of kin to my mother before she suddenly met her death during the
2011 bombing of our country by the late dictator of our country,
Colonel Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi, and by God’s will if
things go well between us I would like us to invest the money in your
country or any better society but not in my country Libya again.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on
confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and
investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i
will like to complete my studies, It is my intention to compensate you
with 25% of the total money for your services in-case both of us could
not make a union and the balance shall be my investment capital.
Though am still not conversant with business idea but i believe that
with acquired state of knowledge after my education i will do better.
This is the reason why I decided to contact you my dearest. Please
all communications should be through this email address only for
confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response
showing your interest to help me, I will put things into action
immediately, In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent
message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this
friendship and transaction sincerely,

Please, I have not told any one about the fund except you and the
reverend minister in charge of this camp because his is very nice to
me since i was brought to this refugee camp. If you want to call me
through the reverend father telephone number is

+221 772177833

because here, we don't have access to anything or even chat online but
you can call me. please, feel free to call me, when you call, tell the
reverend father Matthew Gomez who is the reverend minister in charge
of the camp ( DE SAVIOR MISSION) you want to speak with Sylvia
Mujarba from Libya, He will send for me to come to his office and
receive your call.

I am in female hostel room 6 blocks B,i will come and speak with
you. I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for
me. That you will never betray me. That you will not take advantage of
me and will not deceive me and also kindly tell me more about yourself
for I promise to love you with all my heart.
Is my pleasure to receiving a call from you and if you are ready
to help me for the transfer then send me your details or resumed as
stated below in other for me to forward it to the bank to inform them
that i have gotten a foreign partner for the transfer procedure:
(1) Your complete name as it is on your passport or Identity card,
(2)Your occupation status, (3)Your nationality and country presently,
(4)Your telephone numbers and your address, If i receive the
information i will then forward it to the bank and then get back to
you when they reply.

When i read more about you i will reply you In my next mail to
tell you more about this money and the leading financial institution
which the money was deposited. Please Dear, i have never told any
person about the existence of this money and i will like you to keep
it secrete because i am afraid of loosing the money and my life . I
humbly waiting for your mail with more picture ( s ) . Have a nice day
and think about me, Kisses and hugs to you.

Thanks for coming to my life
Yours faithfully
Sylvia Mujaba

No comments:

Post a Comment