Sunday 21 August 2011

sgtwilsonrogers@gmail.com = Scam

Dear Friend,

I hope my e-mail meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. I am army
Staff Sgt. Wilson, of the Contract Unit of US Military under North Atlantic
Treaty Organization (NATO) here in Tripoli the capital city of Libya; we
have about £32.8 Million British Pounds that we want to move out of the
country.

My partners and I need a good partner out there, someone we can trust to
receive the funds on our behalf. It is oil money and legal.
We have made arrangements with the Red Cross Officers working here for our
government to deliver the fund consignment boxes to you in your country
since they often fly in and out of Libya.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS; "CAN WE TRUST YOU?"
Once the funds get to you, simply take out 25% as your share and keep the
remaining 75% for us. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place
where the funds can be sent to, ours is sending it to you safely.

If you are interested I will furnish you with more details upon receipt of
your response and contact details. But I can assure you the whole process is
simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation.
Please Do reply me to my private email address: (sgtwilsonrogers@gmail.com)

Regards,
Sgt. Wilson Rogers
E-mail: sgtwilsonrogers@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment