Monday 8 August 2011

christanajones@live.com = Scam

Dear Counsel,

My name is Christana Jones, I am contacting your firm in regards to a
settlement i had with my ex husband who resides in your jurisdiction. I am
currently living in Tokyo, Japan. We had an out of court agreement for him
to pay me $ 350.000. He has only paid me $120.000.since .I am hereby
seeking your firm to represent me in collecting the balance from him. He
has agreed to pay me the balance, but he has been coming up with one reason
or the other while he has not been able to pay me until now. It is my
belief that a Law firm like yours is needed to help me collect the payment
from him or litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised.

reply me back through my valid id (christanajones@live.com)

Best Regards
Christana Jones
christanajones@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment