Wednesday 31 August 2011

safran_dav@yahoo.com = Scam

I saw your profile when I'm searching for profiles and your profile
comes up, my name is Lt.Safran Dav a Usa army. I am a section
commander of the 82nd Airborne Division's, 1-504th PIR, at checkpoint
91,on tours including Iraq and have served in Kosovo, I DESPERATELY
need a RELIABLE and TRUSTWORTHY,THAT CAN LOVE ME WITH ALL HER HEART a person who would receive, secure and safe guard a parcel for me until my assignment elapses here in Iraq,please can we have a
chat? if we can let me have your messenger ID so that we can
communicate via messenger and send an e-mail to each other to enable
me relate u with content of the parcel, have a nice day and i will be
waiting for your responds ASAP. Take care

Lt. Safran dav
safran_dav@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment