Friday 19 August 2011

joansah@hotmail.com + 233 548 282 133 = Scam

Attention: Sir/Madam,


In line with BETTER GHANA AGENDA INITIATIVE the CONTRACT PROCUREMENT SERVICE (CPS) has Published their official 2011 Annual Projects, about One Hundred and Seventy-Two (172)Items is needed for Purchase/Supply in a Large quantity to the procuring authority for the Rural and Urban Development.

Kindly send to me your Product list,Catalog,specification,Model numbers,Serial numbers and method of packaging through email attachment let me check if you have any of the listed items so that I will Visit their Office of the contract procurement service and give you full details of this tender including quantity, terms of payment and Shipment destinations.

Reply directly to my Email:( joansah@hotmail.com ) or
Call me on: + 233 548 282 133.

Thank You
Dr.Joseph Ansah
+ 233 548 282 133.

No comments:

Post a Comment