Wednesday 31 August 2011

grahamwayne_private@besimtari.com +27-866-148-371 + 27-839-574-713 = Scam

FROM: MR. GRAHAM WAYNE
NED BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA (CHIEF AUDITOR)
TEL NUMBER: + 27-839-574-713
FAX NUMBER: +27-866-148-371
PRIVATE MAIL: grahamwayne_private@besimtari.com
ATTN: Director /CEO,
Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics. I will introduce
myself as Mr. Graham WAYNE, the Chief Auditor of the Ned Bank of South Africa.
This is the detail of what I want you to assist me in doing, one of our accounts with holding
balance of US$82 MLLION (Eighty Two Million United State Dollars) has been dormant
and has not been operated for the past Ten (10) years now. From my investigations and
confirmations, the owner of this account, a foreigner by name (Mr. Kurt Kahle) died in July,
2000, for more Information’s Open the below BBC News website:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
And since then nobody has done anything as regards the claiming of this money because he has
no family members who are aware of the existence or neither the account nor the funds. I have
secretly discussed this matter with a senior official of this bank and we have agreed to find a
reliable foreign partner to deal with. We thus propose to do business with you standing in as the
Next of Kin of these funds from the deceased and funds released to you after due processes
have been followed.
I would like to first transfer US$12 MILLION into your overseas account as a foreigner because
Mr. Kurt Kahle was a foreigner then later I will transfer the remaining US$70 MILLION before
joining you in person for disbursement and investment opportunity which you will be an asset to
it. Note, that in percentage you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while
70% will be for my partners and me.
Please you have been advised to keep top secret and note that this transaction is totally free of
risk and troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry,
terrorism or any other illegal act. On receipt of your response I will furnish you with detailed
clarification as it relates to this mutual benefit transaction, I look forward to hearing from you as
quickly as possible if you are interested and with your trust. And also furnish me with the
following information’s.
For us to proceed, you have to urgently send to me the below following information’s because
these are the information's required to obtain all legal approval documents needed to establish
you as the Next of Kin and legal beneficiary of the fund.
1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Country:
3. Direct Telephone Number:
4. Fax Number:
5. Occupation:
6. Age:
As soon as I receive the above information’s, I will clarify you more on this transaction.
Yours Truly,
MR. GRAHAM WAYNE.

No comments:

Post a Comment