Wednesday 31 August 2011

mrs.sofia1@yahoo.com = Scam

Dear Beloved,

I crave your indulgence at this mail coming from somebody you have not know=
n before. I decided to plead for help in internet E-mail detector after pra=
ying over my situation in Hospital. My Beloved, I would like to introduce m=
yself for you,my names are Mrs. Sofia Taisuke Ali a citizen of Libya but cu=
rrently residing in Benin Republic in west Africa. I was married to late Ma=
muod Farouk who died 4years back,before his death,he was an Oil Explorer in=
Kuwait for twelve years.

Since his death, I have been battling with Hire BP and Cancer problems. bef=
or Libya war stat I traveed to Republic of Benin for the fund deposited wit=
h a Security Company here in Benin, My illness started seriously again, I t=
his side to take my treatment in Benin,I am writing from my sick bed in one=
of Arabic hospital here in Benin Republic west Africa. When my late Husban=
d was alive he deposited the sum of (US$12.5m) with a Security Company here=
in Benin Republic, of which I am the next of kin.But due to my health cond=
ition, My Doctor told me that I will not live more than two months with my =
health condition and because my husband and I, have only one son who use to=
live with my mother in treepoli Libya. But he and my mother died last mont=
h due to the crisis in my country,

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a charity=
/orphanage home or devoted Allah (God) fearing individual that will utilize=
this money the way I am going to instruct therein. I want this organizatio=
n or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund charity homes (M=
otherless Homes),orphanages, and widows.

I took this decision because I don=E2=80=99t have any child that will inher=
it this money and my husbands relatives are into radical organization and I=
don=E2=80=99t want a situation where this money will be used in an bad man=
ner, hence the reasons for this bold decision. Please, pray for my country =
and me to recover as your prayers will go a long way in uplifting my spirit=
, I don=E2=80=99t need any telephone communication in this regard because o=
f my health condition which has seriously affected my speech and also becau=
se of the presence of my husband=E2=80=99s relatives around me always. I do=
n=E2=80=99t want them to know about this development.

As soon as I receive your message, I shall give you further directives on w=
hat to do and how to go about actualizing this project. I will also tell a =
nurse to look for a lawyer to file an application on your behalf to the Sec=
urity Company where the funds were deposited for the releasment of the Fund=
to you for this purpose. I want you to always pray for me and my country L=
ibya. This is on the condition that you will take 40% of the fund for yours=
elf, 5% used for expenses, while you will use the remaining 55% for the les=
s privilege people in the society.

This is in fulfillment of my wish. I will release all legal documents that =
will prove you as my beneficiary to this fund. Any delay in your reply will=
give room in sourcing for an organization or a devoted Individual for this=
same purpose.

Remain Blessed.

Mrs. Sofia Taisuke Ali
Email, mrs.sofia1@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment