Monday 8 August 2011

christof5050@yahoo.com casti003@gmail.com = Scam

Office of Alfred Christof, Esq.
London, England.
United Kingdom.


=====================
ATTENTION
=====================

Greetings to you, and I hope this e-mail reached you in the right frame of mind. Please do not be perplexed with this note because it hasn't reached you out of carelessness or accidentally but as intended. I was wondering and said to enquire if you've ever been contacted by a woman named Elizabeth Berlant, though deceased but happened to be my client. She died a year 9 months (21 months) ago of cancer.

On performing my legal duty, I had the cause of going through her files and documents where I saw a document stating that she had lodged a total sum of $26Million in a bank account. On the documents were Identical name and data to yours, plus a confirmed detail of the bank account she opened in the name where she lodged the money. I had to contact you to confirm if you've been in contact with my client before her death.

Please get back to me with the following information in other to be quite sure that I'm corresponding with the right person. Outline the details as follows:

Name (Surname First):
Address/Zipcode/State:
Occupation:
Attach an Identification card (International Passport/Drivers License):

I'm Alfred Christof, attorney to Late Mrs. Berlant. Thanks for the time and attention, and hoping to hear from you any sooner.

Sincerely Yours,
Alfred Christof, Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment