Saturday 20 August 2011

+2347025369923 drmyxl@gmail.com = Scam

My Regard And Greetings To You My Dear,

I am {Frank Omoreh} personal assistant to Chief James O. Ibori formal Governor of the Richest State in Nigerian for 8years
My client Chief James O. Ibori was arrested by the Interpol in Dubai for Money Laundering recently.
Please click for your perusal..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8680569.stm

Now a deposit of US$44,500.000.00 was deposited in our State Security
Organization Storage here in Nigeria by a 59yrs Asian man Mr Lu Park. whom i believe he died with his
entire family in the Tsunami that happened in japan on March 11, 2011.
leaving behind no next of kin. I am sorry if this is not in line with your profession but if you can choose to stand as my
deceased customer next of kin and if interested, you can check on this site maybe this
will convince you.

http://narutoki.com/knowledge/how-to/japan-tsunami-2011-victims-list-

please just mail me immediately for more details at the address
below only if your interested and also worthy to be trusted:
and send your full name and telephone number for faster
communication.Once more all i need is someone that i can trust.
I don't need who will betray me when the money get to his or her custody
if your are willing to help me i will make you an offer of %20.
I will take care of any bill that will need to be paid.
I shall give you more information when you contact me

Yours Truly, Frank Omoreh
{drmyxl@gmail.com}
+2347025369923

No comments:

Post a Comment