Saturday 20 August 2011

gerardmccantillon@yahoo.co.jp +447045795357 = Scam

Dear Partner,

I wish to intimate you with a request that would be of immense Benefit to both of us ,
If you can believ with me that the internet scammers has made people to believe that every mail that come's to them now is scam or do i use the word fraud .
please i want you to go through this mail very carefully and you will know that there are still some real mail that has nothing to do with scam.
all i need from you is just to assist me .if you don't need this money i do need it ,remember we are talking about The sum of 7,500,000.00 Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand
British Pounds Sterling offer here which is genuine and pure being an executor of WILL and Administration of Estate, it is possible that we may be tempted
to make fortune out of our client's situation when we cannot help it, or left with no Better option.
I am Real Estate |PROBATE GERALD MACTILLON) 1 Berkeley Street, London W1J 8DJ
London, SW1A 1ES.The issue I am presenting to you is a case of my client Mr. Neil Slater (M) who WILLED a fortune to his next-of-kin. It was most unfortunate that he and his
Next-of-kin Mrs. Helen Slater (F) died on the same day in the One-Two-Go Orient-Thai Airlines flight OG269 Phuket Airport plane crash of Monday, 17th September 2007 from Bangkok
to Phuket, a Thai island resort. For more information see full Passenger's Manifest:

http://www.korat-info.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1496#p6452

I am now faced with the Task of who to pass the fortune to. The London probate and Inheritance Laws specify that at the expiration of 4 (four) years (which is few months away) the
money will revert to the ownership of the United Kingdom Government, if no person apply as the Next of kin to Claim the fund. I don't belong to that school of thought which proposes that
the fortune of unlucky people be given to the Government. My client made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit, valued at (7,500,000.00) Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds
Sterling for twelve (12) calendar months with TREASURY & BANKING CONSULTING UK (BNP PARIBAS BANK) 10 Harewood Avenue London NW1 6AA:
Upon maturity, the bank sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. As the Personal Representative, I officially informed BNP PARIBAS BANK of the sudden
Death of my client and the need to present the Next of Kin in accordance with the UK Probate and Inheritance laws. The sum of 7,500,000.00 Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling is in the Bank
right now and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it. Consequently,
I will present you as second party who will take the place of the deceased next of kin (Late Mrs. Helen Slater) and the share would be 50% for you of course if you are interested and 50% For me.
All I have to do is to amend the Last will/Testament of my late client to make you the beneficiary (next of Kin) to the claim of the 7,500,000.00 legally. I need not emphasize to You that the sensitivity of this issue need not be toyed with by neglecting its confidentiality.
Until I am sure of your consent, full co-operation and genuine willingness to assist me for our mutual benefit, I would prefer that we maintain correspondence by email. Upon acceptance, I
Will email to you copies of the Hm Revenue & Customs Return of Estate Information Form and the detailed Information on how the business would be successfully transacted. At this point I Want to assure you that your true consent,
full co-operation and confidentiality are all that are required for us to take full advantage of this great opportunity. Do send your full names,
Address, private telephone & fax numbers for easy communication. And please kind note it down that i will take care of the cost and expenses that will be made all i need is you to stand as the next of Kin
Please note that you can also reach me at:

gerardmccantillon@yahoo.co.jp
+447045795357
I look forward to hear from you soon.
Yours truly,
PROBATE GERALD MACTILLON.

please check your environment while reading this mail****

No comments:

Post a Comment