Wednesday 31 August 2011

+233268542655 generaljorge1@gmail.com = Scam

Hello, I'm General JORGE BROWN, Senior General to the UN, Chief of Army
Staff, trained in Israel. I have fought a grate battle for my country and
other African countries. Due to my patriotism and honesty, I was appointed
by the Government of Ghana to impose security in the country and to ensure
that all foreign beneficiaries get their following consignments pending
here in Ghana.

I'm sending you this email in regard of your 5 consignment boxes that was
discovered by my boys during patrol, from some robbers that wanted to
smuggle them to another country. Your email address is posted on them and
the 5Consignment boxes has been scanned and each of them contain the sum
of $85million United State Dollars. Making the Total money in the 5
Consignment boxes to be $425million Dollars. I decided to contact you
immediately. The KEYS to the Boxes are readily available and we will have
access to the funds as soon as we can obtain the AUTHORITY TO CLAIM
APPROVAL CERTIFICATE/FUND RELEASE ORDER FROM THE PRESIDENT in your name
from the Government House of Parliament .

As I'm speaking to you know, the 5 consignment boxes are in the Government
military warehouse. I'm a honest man and also a God fearing man, and I
believe that you are a helping hand to African refugees, that is why I'm
contacting you and I also want us to work as strong partnership for better
future. The government of Ghana has decided to release these funds to you
because we believe that if you invest the money, you will in turn
contribute to the ware fare of the African Refugees both in Ghana and the
whole of West Africa.

If we can obtain the AUTHORITY TO CLAIM APPROVAL CERTIFICATE/FUND RELEASE
ORDER FROM THE PRESIDENT in your name from the government house of
parliament, then we can get the boxes out of the Government Military
Warehouse to my home As well as the Keys to the boxes and we will have
access to the huge some of money in them. Then you will now give me
instruction on how the funds will be transferred to you bit by bit in your
country, either by western union or money gram or any other means that is
suitable to you.

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible with these information below
for us to proceed.

contact us with this mail below here so that we will start the process

Email:( generaljorge1@gmail.com)

Nationality:..................
Home Address:.....................
Full Name:......................... ...
Mobile Number:....................
Occupation:................... .......
Driver's License........................
Passport...................... .........
Age/Gender..........................

FROM GENERAL JORGE BROWN
SENIOR GENERAL
+233268542655

No comments:

Post a Comment