Wednesday 8 April 2015

smithmrsmarie111@hotmail.com = Scam

First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction and I am ending you this message because I can make a lot of difference in this life. I think you can make a lot of difference if we talk, become good friends in the Lord, and see that with greater power, becomes
greater responsibility. You can make a change in the life of others, most especially the poor hearted, and the less privileged I believe you can do this. I think I would start all with a proper introduction of myself.


I am Mrs.Marie Smith and a widow to Late Mr.Antonio David. I am 57 years old, suffering from long time cancer of the cancer of the bone marrow,(blood).From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months after my next surgery, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage and my personal physician told me that I may not live for more than four months and I am so scared about it.I have no child of mine, even though I wish I had it, is late now you know, since I cannot get married again, and age is no longer on my side.


So, I now decide to divide part of my wealth, by contributing to the development of the motherless babies homes, needy, poor, charity homes and widows too. am willing to donate the some amount,which is still the major inheritance i have left. I wish you could be someone who i could trust with all my heart, to make this wish of mine come true.Please note that, this fund is Deposited with a reputable bank. I need you to use the funds to help the poor,i know this is hard, and it take a very strong heart to get this done.but you should keep this saying in your heart.


Please send me the Below information


NAME:
ADDRESS:
AGE:
OCCUPATION:
TELEPHONE NO:


All I need from you is a confidential assurance that the funds when received by you will be used for the said purpose, Nowadays there are so much scams going on in the internet and it is difficult to trust but I don't know why the Almighty God approved me to email you about
this.


Waiting for your reply.


Yours Sincerely,


Mrs. Marie Smith
EMAIL: smithmrsmarie111@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment