Friday 24 April 2015

+226 65369757 mrsmaria@foxmail.com = Scam

Dear Friend.

I am Mrs. Maria, the Head of file Department in Bank of Africa. I seek your assistance and I am assured of your capability to champion this business opportunity, to remit the sum of $10.5 million U S dollars into your account. If you are interested please let me know so that i can send you the full details of this transaction. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you, while 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurred during the business and 50% would be for me. If you are interested to execute this business with me, you should contact me in my private email and provide me the below requested information to avoid any delays, and I will furnish you with more elaborate information. My private email address is (mrsmaria@foxmail.com)
(1)Your Name
(2)Your age.........................
(3)Your occupation..................
(4)Your full residential address...............
(5)Your private phone and fax number I await your
prompt response. Best regards,
Mrs. Maria

Email: (mrsmaria@foxmail.com)
call me if you are instrested +226 65369757

No comments:

Post a Comment