Friday 24 April 2015

paulnanarm.scgh51@gmail.com = Scam

Dear Friend...

I got your contact from the house of commerce here in Ghana during the search for a honest person .My name is Dr. Paul A Nana. The regional manager of standard chartered bank,Teshie Nungua Branch Ghana. I am a Ghanaian by birth,51years of age and married with three children .

Although i am not comfortable to tell you this proposal because of increase in SCAM and FRAUD especially in Africa here, but i am too sure that this is not Scam because you have access to confirm,provided you did not let my Bank know the source of your information. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us. As the regional manager of the bank, it is my duty to send financial reports to my head office in the capital city of Accra Ghana.On the course of the last year end of the year's report, i discovered that my branch in which i am the manager ,made twenty-four million us dollars. ($24,000,000.00) of which my head office is not aware and will never be aware of it. I have since then PLACED this fund in an ESCROW CALL ACCOUNT without a beneficiary. As the regional manager of the bank , I cannot be directly connected to this Money thus, i am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account.

I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me and two officers who will assist me move the fund to your account. I do need to assure you that there are no risk involved in this Business. It’s going to be a Bank-to-Bank transfer . All i need From you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. If you accept this offer, i will appreciate your timely response and then we shall discuss on how you will keep our share...

NB: Your early reply is highly welcomed and attach your profiles,such as your name and email address,and also your contact telephone number for easy means of communication.


Best Regards,
Dr. Paul A Nana
Email: paulnanarm.scgh51@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment