Saturday 4 April 2015

rosemary-sankoh1@hotmail.com = Scam

Dearly Beloved,

I had to contact you after praying over my situation. I have been recently diagnosed of complicated case of Cancer of the Breast and Diabetes which has affected my hearing and to an extent my speech.

I am Rose Sankoh (Mrs), 58, widow to Mr. Edward Sankoh, former Defense attache to Benin Embassy in fiji. My husband died in a plane crash in Dec., 2003 with our only son named Elvis: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3348109.stm


Due to my strong religious background I decided not to re-marry after his death, Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden, orphanages and the less privileged in the society. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize these money $28.300, 000.00 Million USD the way I am going to instruct here in. I want an individual that will use this fund and provide succor to poor and indigent persons, orphanages, and widows and for the propagating peace.


I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in which my late husband did not specify.

I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, in case any thing happens to me tomorrow as well, what I require of you is your honesty, trust and sincerity, any delay in your reply through my private address; rosemary-sankoh1@hotmail.com will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose.

God bless you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment