Wednesday 8 April 2015

despiratekiller000@gmail.com = Scam

Hello,
I am a Murder Agent am from Iraq I've no other job than to kill to survive...you have been betrayed by some one very very close to you.he payed me to kill you.i don't know what you did to him and i don't care to know..but the person wants you dead and right now your life is in my hands..you have just 78hours to live after that me and my men shall come for your life..my men are surrounding your house right now watching you and if you do anything stupid you shall receive a gun short from us.. but i can help you if you will pay me double of what he payed me.........and i can also tell you who ordered us to kill you..but that will be after you have payed to save your life..your life is in your hands now.

PS: DO NOT TELL ANYBODY THIS......
reply me back via my email : despiratekiller000@gmail.com

YOU ARE WARNED

MURDER AGENT

No comments:

Post a Comment