Saturday 4 April 2015

diplomatjerryaguleri@ymail.com = Scam

I am diplomatic Dr John Walker I have been trying to reach you on
your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my
successful arrival in los angels international airport 1 world way los
angels ca 90045 (US) with your two boxes of consignment worth $46.700
million usa dollars which I have been instructed by Tnt DIPLOMATIC
COURIER SERVICE to be delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded
for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund is no way
related with drug nor fraud money. Courier service

I have presented the paper works I handed to them and they are very
much pleased with the paper works I presented but the only thing that
is still keeping me here is the TNT bill of lading papers for airport
delivery clearance which is not placed on the boxes, one of the
Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery bill of lading
papers so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery
successful .

I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost
us just $89 Dollars only to get the two tags placed on the boxes as
that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any
interference,they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100
% spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

As I can not afford to spend any more time here due to other delivery
I have to take care of BOXED SHIPMENT until it is deposited in Bank.
Here are the paper works backing up the funds together with my ID CARD
as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund
successfully with these paper works. I have more vital paper work's
with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your
home as that it is the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to
deliver.

reconfirm the following information's below so that i can deliver your
boxed consignment to your personal receipt today.

YOU NAME: ======
YOU HOUSE ADDRESS: =====
YOU MOBILE NO.:========
YOU NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:======
AND A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION :=====
YOU PHONE CALL====

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office in New Delhi USA tnt as
they will get the bill of lading papers here for you and they are
entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries
authority. My name is DIPLOMATIC Dr John Walker. you have
to contact me with this email address (diplomatjerryaguleri@ymail.com)

Receivers Name: Sunday Onibor
Location: Cotonou/ Benin Republic
Question: How Long?
Answer: Urgent
Amount: $89
Senders Name:
Mtcn Number:

After sending the payment to Our Head Office in New Delhi USA TNT
email me with the payment information such as mtcn number also senders
name text question and answer to enable me to reach them with the
payment details so they can get the tags obtain and Fax it to me one
hand so i can make my next step to your address today due to the bill
of lading papers of the boxes is my only delay now.Your Package one is
from Benin one is from LAGOS NIGERIA so all you funds is here in
USA.Office in New Delhi USA TNT

Here Is Your Package Unlock CODE(AWB33XZS for undisclosed shipment
content as a diplomatic delivery.

Urgent Response is needed because here is very busy
Email me:(diplomatjerryaguleri@ymail.com)
Best Regard,
DIPLOMATIC DR. JOHN WALKER

No comments:

Post a Comment