Saturday 4 April 2015

reverenddjohnjecobb@hotmail.com +221-7741-49206 = Scam

Dear Good Friend,

I' am happy to inform you about my success in getting my fund from the Bank with the cooperation of a new partner from London, Presently I am in London Uk now. for investment projects with my own share of my inheritance Money. and i have got married with my new partner, he is the one that i get married with now. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in receiving my inheritance from Bank despite that it failed us some how. Now you should contact Reverend John Jecob, In Dakar-Senegal, he is the person that helped me doing the time i was suffering in Dakar Senegal. But now I and my partner are in UK, my husband is a good and honest man, I was very happy the day my new partner come down to Dakar Senegal. To pick me up down to London Uk were i am now to invest my inheritance money with my married partner. So Contact Reverend John Jecob, immediately you receive this letter now. through his contacts information's Below;;

Name :..... Reverend John Jecob,

Email address : reverenddjohnjecobb@hotmail.com

office Address.... 108 Rue Medina Dakar Senegal

Country... Dakar Senegal

Telephone number:. +221-7741-49206

I wrote a cheque with your name, Make sure you contact Reverend John Jecob, Immediately you receive this message, Then you will advise him to send you the cheque of $200,000. 00. Dollars. that I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me doing the time i was suffering in Dakar Senegal. So I wrote the cheque with your name to compensate you. For all your efforts to me, I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. because you are good person . So as soon as you receive the bank cheque in your hands, contact me, So that we can share the joy together for the goodness of god in our life, Please Feel free and get in touch with the ,Reverend John Jecob, and instruct him where to send the bank cheque to you. Because he is a good real man of god, people respect him very much because of his goodness in the lord.

Please try to let me know, immediately you receive the bank cheque from Reverend John Jecob, Because this moment, I am very busy here in London Uk with my married partner. because of the investment projects, which my husband and I , are having at hand now. so i am very busy now with my lovely husband in London. that is the reason why I kept the cheque to Reverend John Jecob, to give it directly to you, immediately you contact him through his email address, All i am telling you now is a secret between you and me, because my husband did not know anything concerning this issue, of cheque and again my husband are jealous human being and i don't want him to know anything about this,bank draft cheque $200.000.00 Dollar that i give to you.

So I don't want you to neglect all i told you consigning this issue. So try to do whatever Reverend, told you to do, because i so much trust the Reverend Father, before I introduce everything consigning this cheque issue to him. I give him an instruction about the cheque, I told him to make sure that the cheque get to you, immediately you contact him, and make sure you receive the bank cheque from Reverend John Jecob, I wanted to leave the bank cheque in cash for you, But my lawyer advised me to leave it in bank draft cheque for security reasons. So that is the reason why I wrote the cheque with your name, For security reasons, Try to let me know when you receive the cheque from Reverend John Jecob, I will be expecting to hear from you as soon as you receive your bank cheque. Finally remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend John Jecob, On your behalf for you to receive the cheque from him, So feel free to get in touch with Reverend John Jecob. and he will send the Cheque to you without no delay. And try to do what ever he told you to do. He is a honest and good man of god. He is always doing the work of god with all his mind. Write best friend Somy Bouazizi.

No comments:

Post a Comment