Thursday 16 April 2015

Kehola956@yahoo.com +234-902-821-5573 = Scam

I am Mrs Sherrie Woodcock, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside
here in Sunny-Dale Ave. My residential address is as follows. 1934
Sunny-Dale Ave,San Francisco,Ca 94134 , United States, am thinking of
relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in
the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me,
I had paid over US$20,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment
all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation
documents, And I was directed to meet Barrister Bola Kehinde, who is
the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he
explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through
emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation
payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I
have received my compensation fund of $5,500,000.00 Moreover,
Barrister Bola Kehinde, showed me the full information of those that
are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email address as one
of the beneficiaries, that is why I decided to email you to stop
dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only
making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister Bola
Kehinde, with your phone number and full names.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name : Barrister Bola Kehinde (Esq)
Email: (Kehola956@yahoo.com)
Phone Number: +234-902-821-5573

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting
you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway
with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you
up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Barrister Bola Kehinde was just $927
USD. for the paper works, take note of that. Once again stop
contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barrister Bola
Kehinde so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of
dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for
different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank you and be blessed.

Mrs Sherrie Woodcock

No comments:

Post a Comment