Friday 19 July 2013

johnkoffi99@yahoo.com = Scam

Dear ,Zadie Silver

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of
its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a
transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am
assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. It may surprise you
receiving this
 letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. My name is
Barrister JOHN KOFFI a personal Attorney to Late Engr. Silver   

He died along side his immediate family during the Madrid plane crash which occurred
in August 2008, Since then all my several inquiries here to locate any of my clients
extended relatives, has proved unsuccessful.

Thus I decided to search with his name
 through your country public records; to locate any member of his extended family
hence I saw your name. I know you may not be biologically related to him but since
you both bear the same surname, I could fix it up.

Before the catastrophe that claimed his life, he deposited fund valued £7,500 000.00
(Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand GBP Only) with a reputable Safe keeping
/finance company here in SCOTLAND-UK.

The said Safe Keeping / finance company has mandated me to present a member of his
family (heir/inheritor) to make claim or the deposit will be confiscated and taken
to the bureau of Diplomatic Security as unclaimed fund. With regards to this, I seek
your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds
of his account can be paid to your account and we will shear 40% each and the
remaining 20% I wish to give to the motherless babies homes / charity Organizations
around the world.

All I require
 of you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I
guarantee that this transaction will be executed under legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law. You can contact me via my email for
further clarification.Do get back to me as well even when you are not willing to
collaborate with me so as to further my search for another partner.


Best Regards,
ESQ. JOHN KOFFI
Principal Attorney

HIGHBROW LLP
ADDRESS. 56 Lancaster Road,
London, W11 1QQ, UK
E-MAIL: johnkoffi99@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment