Sunday 28 July 2013

23456be90348@ovi.com = Scam

Hello

My name is Numan Gumaa from Egypt;i am one of president mohamed
morsi special guards,please I need your Urgent assistance to receive
the sum of $15.4 million United States Dollars for safe keeping and
investment
on my behalf.

Upon the receipt of your response; I will give you full details on
how the Funds will be sent to via Payment (1) Bank to Bank Transfer
(2) Through ATM Card and also note that you will have 20% of the
above mentioned sum while 70% will be for me and 10% for any
expenses that might arise along the line of the transaction.

If you agree to handle this business with me then I will be
expecting your urgent reply to this email: 23456be90348@ovi.com

With your complete contact information.

Regards,
General Numan Gumaa

1 comment:

  1. ajoqq^^com
    mau dapat penghasil4n dengan cara lebih mudah....
    mari segera bergabung dengan kami.....
    di ajoqq^^com...
    segera di add black.berry pin 58CD292C.

    ReplyDelete