Thursday 14 March 2013

polinas4ever@yahoo.com = Scam

Hello,  my  dear  friend. My name is Polina. I liked your profile very
much.  I’ve
never  tried  dating online before, because of this I
feel  a  bit excited. And now I’ll tell you a  few  things about myself.
I’m 30 years old. I was
born on the 29 April in 1983. I’m 5,4 ft tall and 119 lb
heavy. I am red with blue eyes. You can see
it  on my photo. I live in Nizhny Novgorod, it’s
in  the European part of Russia, east of Moscow. Now, some information
about the things I love. I
like  reading,  communicating  with  my  friends,  walking  and  many
others. I love  watching  TV  and  cooking different tasty things. I love
sports:
tennis, volleyball, cycling, skiing. I work as an accountant in a
small    organization.  It’s  not  very
interesting but I like my job. I’ve never been
married  and  don’t have any babies. But I want to get
married.  And  I’m  in    the    search    of    a    man    who    wants 
to  have
serious  relationships.  I  don’t  need  any
flirt and I suppose you don’t need it, too. If you
want to continue our conversation, write me on my e-mail. Kiss. Polina

polinas4ever@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment