Thursday 14 March 2013

pagernieeh@yandex.ru ozercome234@yandex.ru opbby@yandex.ru scytheroo6@yandex.ru nightii65@yandex.ru pagernieeh@yandex.ru robizzon@yandex.ru kahaaa8706@yandex.ru ealucsei@yandex.ru kajokuu8@yandex.ru reliksyy88@yandex.ru nidoleee11@yandex.ru italyuu789@yandex.ru nheaqo@yandex.ru orocjhaos@yandex.ru piloo26@yandex.ru = Scam

Hi!!!

I have decided to
write to you and I think that you will write to me. Please do not
hesitate and write to me. I think that we shall find much in common
and we can better and closer learn each other. I hope that I shall see
your letter soon and mine of straight line E-mail: piloo26@yandex.ru
you can write to me here and I shall necessarily answer you and to send my photo.

I wait with impatience of your letter.
Svetlana

No comments:

Post a Comment