Sunday 24 March 2013

abidahaahil@hotmail.com 229 98661711 christopher.koffi@aol.com +79126047358 + 233-54698678 tomwatson856@gmail.com = Scam

Dear friend,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in
getting that fund transferred to a Swiss account. I
did not forget your past effort to assist me despite
the fact that it failed us somehow so I kept some
amount for you in my own appreciation for your compensation.

Now I want you to contact my secretary on the information below

NAME: Mrs.Abid
EMAIL: abidahaahil@hotmail.com
PHONE:+229 98661711

Contact him and ask him to send you the total sum of $950.00.00 in a
CHECK a certified international bank draft issued from UBS AG,
Switzerland, which I have kept for your compensation.

Best regards,
Dr.Chinaza Chi.

FROM Miss Mary Dakota,
12 BP 1046 Gm Tukpa
Road Benin Republic Of Cotonou.


I am a deaf girl the only Daughter of my late parents Mr. and Mrs.Dakota My father was a highly reputable business man(A COCOA DEALER) who operated in the Economic capital of (West African Island) during his days. I am a deaf girl. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad year 12th.February 2011.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who traveled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 13years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on February 12, 2011 he called the secretary who accompanied him to hospital and told him that he has the sum of US$28.5.000.000.(TWENTY EIGHT MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) left in a security company .He further told him that he deposited the money with my name,.

I am a deaf girl just 30 years old and university undergraduate and really don't know what to do, Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds and after the transaction I will come over and by your help I could settle down and plan my future. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in west Africa. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards, I wish to invest under your care please. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded But permit me to ask these few questions:
1. Can you honestly help me as you would do to your own relation?
2. Can I completely trust you as a reliable person? .
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money has been transferred into your account?

FULL NAMES=============
AGE============================
RELIGION=============
SEX=====================
CONTACT=======================
OFFICE MOBILE============
FAX NUMBER=====================
COUNTRY ================
CITY=================
ADDRESS==================
OCCUPATION ===================
ANY COPY OF YOUR ID:================

Moreover, while I continue with my education I will like to invest my money into lucrative business but I need you to put me through, Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible ,Immediately I confirmed your willingness then I will tell you how we will go about the transaction. Please contact me through my alternative email address:
(marydakota999@yahoo.com)

Yours sincerely,
Miss Mary Dakota


Sir,
I hope that this letter meets you in good health. I am in control of US$15,000,000.00 deposited in my bank by the Libya, Gaddafi Family.
The fund is being held under a Non-investment account without the Gaddafi Family's name as the late Gaddafi wanted the funds kept undisclosed until he decides what to do with it.
As the Gaddafi’s Account Officer, I plan to activate the account with your name as the original depositor and then process outward remittance of the funds to you.
You will get 35% of the total funds for your role plus investment of my portion under a documented working agreement. Please get back to me with your response alongside your physical contact address and we will move quickly to consummate the deal.
Please reply directly to my private email christopher.koffi@aol.com

With Regards,
Mr christopher koffi Brown

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
(IMF)HEAD OFFICE,

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)

ATTN:

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials, diplomat and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you. I am Mr. John Coker a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondence on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks, diplomat and Courier Companies across Europe to Africa,America and Asia and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why i was appointed to handle your transaction here in.

I am a citizen of Ukraine seeking your hand in Mutual Business Partnership.I propose a transfer to your account which you stand to benefit 40% of the total transfer from our bank here in Russia.

In our bank there is a large amount left idle for long and the owner is a Miner who lost his life in a crash along with his family. The bank has made trace for a relative for 2 decades and are about to confiscate the funds to Govt. Treasury house since there is no heir and no one knows about the deposit. The Question is: who are the Govt. or the Treasury house (?) They are human being like me and you on top that will pocket the funds for their personal use and called it confiscation if allowed to stay little longer.

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management of the bank is ready to approve this fund to anyone that apply as the trustee which I will send to you if yo agree to work with me. The money involved is a BAL.of (37.580m$).

With me as an insider I am ready to processes your name legitimately for smooth transfer to any A/C of your choice pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing and investment. We share (40/40% each) while20% goes to less privilege, E-mail me OR call me on +79126047358 for more talk on this.

I look forward to your earliest reply.
Best regards,
Sr. Artur Balaian.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental parasitical, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment. You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instructions is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.

Regards

Mr. John Coker
IMF Representative.

I am Watson Thomas. I have a secure and confidential business proposal for you. I will give you more details as regards this transaction as soon as you notify me of your interest. Awaiting your urgent reply via
my personal email address (tomwatson856@gmail.com )

Regards.

Watson Thomas

FROM MR COLLINS DANIEL
TELL- + 233-546986781


ATTENTION: SIR/MADAM

I AM PLEASED TO SEND MY COMPLIMENTS TO YOU. I KNOW THAT THIS WILL DEFINITELY COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE, BUT PLEASE, DO ACCEPT IT AS A REQUEST FROM VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE.I ACTUALLY CAME ACROSS YOUR CONTACT THROUGH THE INTERNET DIRECTORY AS I WAS SEARCHING FOR A RELIABLE,TRUSTWORTHY AND CONFIDENTIAL INDIVIDUAL WHO CAN BE OF AID/ASSISTANCE TO ME. I HOPE MY MEDIUM OF CONTACT YOU WILL NOT IN ANY WAY CONTRAVENE YOUR ETHICS OF BETTER JUDGMENT.LET ME FIRST INTRODUCE MY HUMBLE SELF AND IDENTITY.

I AM MR COLLINS DANIEL THE ONLY (ADOPTED) SON OF LATE FORMER DIRECTOR OF FINANCE, CHIEF VINCENT DANIEL OF SIERRA-LEONE DIAMOND AND MINING CORPORATION. I MUST CONFESS THAT MY AGITATION IS REAL, AND MY WORD IS MY BOND IN THIS REQUEST. SINCE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER, HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY, (MY SUPPOSED UNCLES) ARE TRYING TO TERMINATE MY LIFE BECAUSE OF THEIR SHEER WICKEDNESS AND JEALOUSY BECAUSE MY LATE FATHER "WILLED" ALL HIS WEALTH/ ACQUISITIONS TO MY FAVOR AS THE ONLY SON BUT THEY ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS BECAUSE I AM AN (ADOPTED) SON

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ASSIST ME CLAIM THE FUND AND THEN WE WILL MAKE AN ARRANGEMENT ON HOW I WILL COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY AND INVEST THE MONEY WHERE I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS STABILITY OF ECONOMY AND GOVERNMENT. I AM FULLY AWARE OF THE FACT THAT FOR ASSISTING ME,YOU WILL REQUIRE A PERCENTAGE OF THE US$9 MILLION US DOLLARS, SO I WILL LIKE YOU AND I TO AGREE ON THE PERCENTAGE THAT WILL SUIT BOTH OF US AFTER THE TRANSACTION IS COMPLETED. I AM INTERESTED IN HOTEL BUSINESS AND REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS BECAUSE IT WAS WHAT MY LATE FATHER PLANNED TO INVEST THE MONEY ON AFTER RETIREMENT BEFORE HE DIED, SO PLEASE, DO ADVICE ME ON THIS ACCORDINGLY.

ONCE MORE, I BEG YOU NOT TO CHEAT OR SIT ON THIS FUND ONCE IT HAS BEEN RELEASED TO YOU BECAUSE IT IS MY ONLY HOPE AND MEANS OF SURVIVAL; PLEASE, DO CONTACT ME THROUGH MY PRIVATE MAILBOX FOR CONFIDENTIALITY AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF PROPERLY TO ENABLE ME FURNISH YOU WITH MORE DETAILS. BEAR IT IN MIND THAT I HAVE DOCUMENTS THAT WILL ENABLE THE FINANCE HOUSE RELEASE THE FUND TO YOU SINCE I AM GOING TO INTRODUCED YOU AS MY BENEFACTOR/FATHER'S BUSINESS COLLEAGUE. I SINCERELY WISH THAT YOU WILL BE MY GUARDIAN HENCEFORTH, CONSIDERING MY AGE (18YEARS) AND PRESENT SITUATION. THANKS AND MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU.

I AWAIT YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.

KIND REGARDS,

MR COLLINS DANIEL
PLEASE CALL ME

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post. It proves very informative for me. Great post to read. Keep blogging.

    If you are looking for the top security companies in London that provide its customer with remarkable security services. Check out this site for security services and private home security guard

    ReplyDelete