Monday 11 March 2013

johnlwilliams011@yahoo.com mrsangelabenn1@yahoo.com.ph guarantee_offer@yahoo.com worldbank287@yahoo.pl

Hello ,

I am Captain George Abbott with the United Nations troop currently stationed here in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing
troops from Afghanistan come 2014, I have been deployed back home.
I want to inform you that I and my Colleagues in the same Division sometime in April 18,2010, discovered a pair of cement sheds filled with metal boxes.

Inside each box was $4 million in cash -- $750 million American dollars in all. I have in my possession the sum of $32 Million United State Dollars which is my share from the money.
I have disguised/packed and deposited this money as a treasure box in care of a Red Cross agent. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.

Instead of allowing these terrorists to get the money and spend it on purchasing arms from Russia, it is better channeled to saving the world which i propose supporting charity homes, being a military man,I am not allowed to parade such amount and as a trained Military expert, I am always security conscious.

If you accept, I will transfer the money to you where you will be the beneficiary.
I have a hundred percent authentic means for transporting this money to your location through Red cross Jet using my position.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication a facility which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email for now, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.


If you are interested please send me your Full Name,Physical Address and Personal mobile number, so I can call you for further inquiries when I am out of our military network. I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after some days
I will then search for someone else. I am doing this on blind trust, you should understand and you should know that as a trained military expert I will always play safe in case you are the bad type, but I pray you are not. $32 million US is a lot of money which is the dream of anyone.
I wait for your contact details so we can go on. In less than 7 days the money should be in your custody and I will come over for my money when I am finally withdrawn hopefully before the end of this month.I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me. I hope I am being fair on this deal.


Sincerely
Captain George Abbott

How are you today,i hope all is well,kindly do note that i got your mail and the message in it as well please do note that you have to get back to us with your full information . so we can start with the processing of your Funds to be sent to you OK ,which i would be calling you to inform you more on the transaction.Do note that the Funds sum is a total of($17.5Million Dollars).

Do note below information in which is needed from you so we can start with the Re-activating of your funds and also concluding of transaction and the processing of the funds to you.we write to inform you that you where contacted because information about you was brought to my desk that i should contact you for your on claimed funds with us in our Bank which is the Central Bank of Nigeria.

kindly do get back to me as fast as possible with information need from you OK.

Note: You are to contact me with your full details for verifications,also do note that the Funds document will be sent to you when you have sent your full information for clearance.

FULL NAME:___________________________________

DELIVERY ADDRESS:______________________________

PHONE NUMBER:_____________________________

COUNTRY:_____________________________________

OCCUPATION:___________________________________

SEX:_________________________________________

AGE:________________________________________

Thanks

Mr Dan Buhari.
Accounting Department(CBN)
Central Bank of Nigeria

Dear Sir,

Permit me to inform you on my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your name and contact from the Ivorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to its esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trustworthy person I can do business with, and by their recommendations, I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Ellen Ramann, the only daughter of Late Dr.Daniel Gui Ramann. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant based in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discuss on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21 October 1995, my father took me so special because I was motherless.

Before the death of my father on the 18th December 2012 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has a sum of US$ 4,500,000.00(Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) left in a suspense account in a local bank here in Abidjan. That he used my name as his only daughter for the next of kin in deposit of this fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his associates, that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as Real Estate Management.

Sir, I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways,
1) To provide a bank account where this money would be transferred.
2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your account.

Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within seven (7) days you signify interest to assist me.

Anticipating hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Miss Ellen Ramann.

PLEASE CONTACT THE DIPLOMATIC AGENT WITH WITH YOUR FULL ADDRESS: CONTACT PERSON: MR. JOHN L. WILLIAM, EMAIL:( johnlwilliams011@yahoo.com) THIS IS THE TELEPHONE NUMBER TO REACH HIM OVER THERE IN NEW YORK 315 308 7554.

THANKS
MRS MARIA JONATHAN
UNITED NATION FUND ORGINIZATION  

Dear Friend,

I am interested in investing $22,000,000.00 USD in your country with your assistance, as I do not reside in your country, if you are interested in partnering with me, ensure to make contact for proper briefing.

You are entitled to 40% of the total investment funds as my business partner, if you are interested; notify me by saying "I AM INTERESTED and I will provide detailed information's as regards the transaction process.

Regards,
Mr. Chung Mong-Joon.

Dear,
Compliments of the day.

First of all, let me start by introducing myself. My name is Mr. Charles Williams, the Auditor General of Deutsche Bank London. I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. I am the accounting officer of Mr. Ken Lay, Enron founder, who died on July, 5th 2006, at the age of 64. It will interest you to know that on Wednesday, 7th February 2001, Mr. Ken Lay deposited a total sum of 21.5M pounds in our Bank. The funds was deposited into a non-existing company's account which I opened in our bank (DEUTSCHE BANK LONDON) under his instructions, to avoid raising an eyebrow but unfortunately for him and fortunately to me, the man is dead leaving nobody to trace or even locate the funds. You can read more about his death by visiting the below websites:

http://www.accountancyage.com/accountancyage/news/2171002/enron-ceo-sentence-slashed
http://www.economist.com/business/displaystory.cfm?story_id=8082101

Right now, we have the sum of 21.5M Pounds lying in the account without any proof of ownership as it was opened with non-existing companies name and the bank is not aware of the real beneficiaries as the account did not bear any name. As their account officer and financial adviser in charge of these accounts, I can comfortable present you to the Bank as the real beneficiary of the funds and the Bank have no right to deny the application. The agreement with the Bank was that the funds will be there for 12 years which expired on February 2013.

Consequently, my proposal is that I want to seek your consent as a foreigner to stand as the owner of the accounts, since it has no trace or beneficiary which makes it easier and fine to transfer to your designated bank account as the beneficiary. The nature of my work as a staff of the Bank will not allow me lay claim on the funds, hence this proposal to you and be informed that as long as you are ready to cooperate and be truthful to me, I can assure you that the sky will be our limit.

All documents and proves to enable you get the money will be carefully worked out and more so, I assure you that the business is risk free, as everything will be handled in accordance with the International Monetary Guidelines. I am offering you 40% for your cooperation in achieving this aim. Please, if you are interested in working with me, I will like you to send the below informations to enable me procure the necessary documents that will back up the transfer to your account:

1. YOUR FULL NAMES
2. HOUSE ADDRESS.
3. AGE, SEX AND MARITAL STATUS.
4. OCCUPATION.
5. NATIONALITY.
6. CELLPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS FOR EASY COMMUNICATIONS.

As soon as I receive your acceptance mail by forwarding the above informations, I will prepare the paper works in your name for onward remittance of the funds into your designated account. Lastly, I want you to understand that this transaction requires trust, honest and above all, utmost confidentiality, to avoid escalating.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Regards.
Mr. Charles Williams,
The Auditor General,
Deutsche Bank London.

Hello My Dear Friend.


My name is Mrs. Angela Benjamin I am a dying woman who have decided to donate what I have to you/ churches. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for.

I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly. Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe he has because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation in less than two hours. I decided to WILL/donate the sum of US$7,500,000 (Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only) to you for the good work of the lord, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives are around me and my health status. I have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer is aware I have changed my will and he will arrange the transfer of the funds from my account to you. But

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't want my relation or anybody to know because they are always around me.




Best Regards,



Mrs. Angelina Benjamin.
E-mail : mrsangelabenn1@yahoo.com.ph

Do you need a loan,

We are Legitimate and Reputable money Lender. We are a company with financial assistance. We loan funds out to individuals and companies in need of financial assistance at an interest rate of 3% with total loan repayment allowed weekly monthly or yearly, you have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills, to invest on business. I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary assistance loan as I'll be glad to offer you a loan.

Your Full Details:

Full Name. . .. . .

Loan Amount Needed. .

Loan Duration. . ..

Phone Number. . .. .

Applied before.

State. . .. . .. . ...

Monthly Income . . ..

Country. . .. . .

You are to send this to our Company Email Address :

guarantee_offer@yahoo.com
Ambassador.Terence Mc.culley
US Ambassador to Cotonou

Email:worldbank287@yahoo.pl
7 mambilla street off aso drive maitama district,
Cotonou Benin Republic

Dear:


I shall be coming to your country for an official meeting this week and i will be bringing your united nation endowment funds of us$4,500,000.00 along with me but this time i will not go through customs because of an ambassador to Cotonou.



I am a us government agent and i have the veto power to go through customs. As soon as i am through with the meeting i shall then proceed to your address. (send your cell phone number and the address where you want me to bring the package becauseYou have really paid so much in this delivery that makes me wonder,You are a very lucky person because i shall be bringing it myself and there is nothing anyone can do about it.



Your package of ($4,500.000.00) must be registered as an ambassadorial package for me to defeat all olds and the cost of registering it is $55 USD, the fee must be paid via western union so that all necessary arrangement can be made before time will be against us, send the fee via western union money transfer with the informations.

Receiver's name: Obinna Ndigwe

Country: Benin Republic
City: Cotonou
Text question: God Bless

Answer: America

Amount: $55 usd
Sender's name:
Mtcn number:

As soon as you send the fee make sure you send me the payment information, i due expect you to comply before then, so that the delivery can be completed. If you do not comply,then it will not be my fault if you do not receive your package.




Ambassador Terence P. McCulley.
U.S. Ambassador to Cotonou Benin Republic,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post. It proves very informative for me. Great post to read. Keep blogging.

    If you are looking for the top security companies in London that provide its customer with remarkable security services. Check out this site for security services and security companies in central london

    ReplyDelete