Sunday 23 November 2014

dr.abdul_fha@yahoo.com = Scam

Dear Friend,

I am.Dr.Abdul Fha,Manager Auditing and Accountancy Department,Bank of Africa in (B.O.A) Burkina Faso.I got your email account while searching for a business oriented personality and you happen to be the one.I bring forth a business proposal in the tune of $12.5million U.S. dollars to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance acting as beneficiary and next-of-kin to the funds.

If you know you are capable of involving and partaking in this transaction this will be disbursed or shared between the both of us in these both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.I have secured necessary information's that can be used to back up this claim we are making.

(1)Your Full name:.........................
.
(2)Your Age........................... ......
(3)Occupation:................ .................
(4)Mobile phone number:.....................
(5)Your Country....................... ...

I will appreciate your urgent response so that I will give you more details concerning this transaction. Sorry if you received this letter in your spam,Due to recent connection error here in my country. Looking forward for your immediate response today only at (dr.abdul_fha@yahoo.com)
Regards,
Dr.Abdul fha,

No comments:

Post a Comment