Sunday 23 November 2014

awesq1952@gmail.com = Scam

Dear Friend,

I wish to intimate you with a request that would be of immense benefit
to both of us. Being the executor of the Will,The issue is about my
client who wills a tremendous amount of funds to his next-of-kin.
unfortunately he died with his next-of-kin same day in the Sharjah plane
crash of Tuesday 10 February 2004.

I seek your assistance to act as the beneficiary of the inheritance,
and lay claim to these funds (£12.4million), which this my unfortunate
client bequeathed to his next-of-kin.The share would be 40% for you and
60% for me. All I have to do is to modify the Will stating you as the
beneficiary to the £12.4million.

Please embrace this by reverting to me urgently to enable me proceed.


Yours truly,
Barr. Andrew Wood
awesq1952@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment