Thursday 6 March 2014

managing.director@linuxmail.org = Scam

FROM THE DESK OF: DR TED WOODS
MANAGING DIRECTOR, STANDARD BANK OF SA LTD
Block C 57 Villiers Drive Clarendon Pietermaritzburg
South African
E-MAIL:managing.director@linuxmail.org
Attn: Dear Friend,
My name is Dr.Ted Woods.
I am the CEO STANDARD BANK OF SA LTD Pietermaritzburg Area,

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and i. As Managing Director STANDARD Asset Management, it is my duty to send in financial report to my Head office in the capital, Pretoria at the end of each fiscal year.

In the course of year 2013 Business Report. I discovered that the branch in which I am the manager made 26.550 Million United State. Dollars ($ 26,550,000.00) which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of it. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow account with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly involved or connected to this money,

So my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 30% of the total funds as Commission. There are practically no risks involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, it will be a simple bank to bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds with my branch.

So that my head office can order the immediate transfer to your designated bank account under few working days. If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much as you are the first and only person I am contacting for this transaction. I know this might be a bit heavy for you but please trust me on this. In the banking circle this happens every time so if we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this. Furthermore furnish me with the following details to my alternative email address: (managing.director@linuxmail.org)

FULL NAMES:....................................................
ADDRESS:.......................................................
AGE OR DATE OF BIRTH:..........................................
OCCUPATION:....................................................
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:.............................................
COUNTRY OF RESIDENT:...........................................
PHONE/MOBILE NUMBER AND FAX
NUMBERS:.........................................
I will send you my direct telephone number immediately I receive your
Urgent responds towards this important, I am waiting to here your reply.
Dr.Ted Woods
Managing Director, STANDARD Asset Management
STANDARD BANK OF SA LTD
Block C 57 Villiers Drive Clarendon Pietermaritzburg
South African

No comments:

Post a Comment