Thursday 6 March 2014

jonathanmensah2003@execs.com = Scam

FROM Very HappyR. JONATHAN MENSAH.
Former Group Managing Director.
Ghana National Petroleum Corporation.
Contact Email: jonathanmensah2003@execs.com

Strictly Confidential.

Good Day!!
I am the Former Group Managing Director of Ghana National Petroleum Corporation. I have used my Good Office to acquire the sum of US$67million during my tenure as stated herein.
The aforementioned Funds was concealed in Four Diplomatic Treasure Boxes and deposited with an Independent Security and Finance Company here in the Republic of Ghana.

Nevertheless, I would like you to stand as the Beneficiary of this Fund so as to have the funds claimed and wire transfer out of my Country without delay.

This is because of my Country’s Financial Control on every Serving and Ex-Government Officials. Our sharing ratio should you wish to Partner with me is 40:60%.I will appreciate if you can send me your Private Telephone Numbers for discussion of this offer in more details.

Thank you and looking forward to a prosperous business relationship between us.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Jonathan Mensah.
E-mail: jonathanmensah2003@execs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment