Saturday 28 March 2015

revbain_goj@hotmail.com +221769037534 +221777338006 = Scam

My Dear friend,

I hope my email finds you well, really it's has not been long we stopped communication but i have been praying and asking the almighty God to keep my dream forward so that i can be able to surprise you because you tried to shown me care and concern but you did not believe me as i was in need of your assistance.

I unable to released the transaction with you based on the developments then, but I thank the mighty God that all is well now. I am very happy to let you know that the bank has release my late father fund to me through the assistance of a new partner from Ireland, he is a kind-heated man who is now my co-investor and Husband.

I wish to let you know that i am in Ireland with my husband and we left in Senegal a satisfy Irish bank draft of two hundred and fifty thousand euros(€ 250,000.00) for you as a make of reward for the fact that you did not take advantage of me over my inheritance as i reviewed every thing about me to you when i was in terrible situation in Senegal.

I have instructed Rev. Baingo Johnson a priest in charge of Church in the refugee Center in Dakar Senegal to send you the cheque. Feel free to contact him and send to him your current residential or office postal address where he will post your cheque for your collection.

Rev. Baingo Johnson.
Address: Rue 1000 Dakar Senegal.
Tel: +221777338006 or +221769037534
(revbain_goj@hotmail.com )
( revbain_goj@hotmail.com )
I feel this is the only way I could say thank you.
Stay Bless and good bye.

Miss.Ellina Garang.

No comments:

Post a Comment