Saturday 28 March 2015

mdwbo@outlook.com +447448844878 = Scam

Hello,

Warm Greetings from Brittany Enterprises LTD, We are UK base company we supply various product to our customers requirement. am writing in respect of our interests in purchasing some goods from your company. Before we proceed further I would like to know if your products are authorized to be shipped to these locations Malta, Mauritius, Indonesia, and Philippines. If its okay for your products to be shipped to these locations. I will be pleased if you can get back to me with picture samples and price list of each product to enable me get back to you with the quantity of goods we are going to order from you.
Quickly reply to purchasing manager Mrs Maria Dawn direct :Email: mdwbo@outlook.com
Direct tel:+447448844878
I await the requested information so I can proceed with the ordering.

Regards,
Mrs Maria Dawn
Purchasing Manager 

No comments:

Post a Comment