Saturday 28 March 2015

00447924324026 = Scam

Greetings,

My Name is Peter A sands, the group chief executive director of Standard
Chartered Bank London
http://www.standardchartered.com/en/about-us/our-people/about-us-our-people-profile/peter-sands.html

I wish to transfer from the United Kingdom (Standard Chartered Bank London
to your country or any country of your choice, some British Pounds
Sterling (£55, 500, 000, 00 Million)for either investment or for sharing
in some agreeable ratio. Source of funds will be made known to you.

I will compensate you with 40% as Gratification while 60% will be for me
as I will also invest my share (60%) In your business/company in your
country for business expansion, real estate, stock speculation and mining,
transportation, health sectors thus any sector. if you are minded to
assisting, please get back to me as soon as
possible.

In course of this transaction, there are practically no risk involve
because It will be a bank-to-bank transfer. Please this is very
confidential transaction please.

I will appreciate your timely response.
Thank you

Yours Truly.
Peter Alexander Sands.
Group Chief Executive.
Standard Chartered PLC.
Cell: 00447924324026
Skype: petersandmyscb

No comments:

Post a Comment