Monday 20 August 2012

zainab2ahmed@yahoo.com = Scam

Attention: Dear Friend, Good Day and My compliment to you and your entire household,My name is Mrs Zainab Ahmed i am contact you Due to the current war and political differences going on in my country Libya, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the administration lead by Col Muammar Gaddafi.I have lost confidence with anybody within my country.I got your contacts through personal research,and had to reach you through this medium. Due to security network placed on our daily activities by the Col Muammar Gaddafi lead government. My late husband who was killed last three months by Col Muammar Gaddafi officials, before his sudden death, my late husband used to be a special Assistant to Col Muammar Gaddafi just because he resigned and asked Col Muammar Gaddafi to do same for the interest of the people of Libya, He sent his officials to kill my husband. Since After the death of my late husband ARIF Ahmed, Col Muammar Gaddafi lead government has taken over and sized all my late husband properties and closed all his local bank accounts here in Libya and place me and my family under house arrest after three of his men raped my second daughter to death. Please I need your assistance to transfer the sum of 9.5 million dollar my late husband Deposited with a bank in UK in my name as the next of Kin into your private bank account in your country. I need you to help me secure this 9.5 million dollar in your private bank account before the new transition government in Libya will have knowledge and of it and frozen the account. This 9.5 million dollar is the only hope I and my entire family have to start a new life once again and I cannot afford to lose it to any government. If you are interested to help me in transferring my funds to your account, do kindly provide me with the below stated information of yours. (1) Your Full Names (2) Your Contact Address (3) Your Contact Telephone number (4) Your Age And What you Do For A Living Once I receive the above stated information from you, I will provide you with the 9.5 million deposit slip of the funds and the Information and direct you on how to contact our bank to enable them transfer my 9.5 million dollar to your account in your country reach me true this email Sad zainab2ahmed@yahoo.com ) Sincerely Yours, Mrs Zainab Ahmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment