Monday 29 September 2014

peterswilliam78@yahoo.com.br = Scam

Dear friend,

good day.

I'm very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund transferred under the cooperation of the new partner from London; Presently I am in London for investment projects with my partner. Meanwhile, I will not forget your efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that you reply my mail late a fail to end it with me.

What you have to do now is to contact my secretary his name is MR.Peters William. And his Email Address is ( peterswilliam78@yahoo.com.br ) Ask him to send you the Atm Visa Card of ($250,000.00) which I kept for your compensation for your efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts very much. So feel free and get in touched with my secretary MR. Peters William and instruct him where to send the Atm Visa Card to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the money from my secretary so that we can share the joy together. Also I want you to be aware that at this moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with him urgent and he will send the Atm Visa Card to you without any delay. I will not be checking my emails currently.

Best Regards,
Mr. Abel Sahra

I appreciated your efforts very much.contact my secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment