Thursday 25 September 2014

gilkelly21@yahoo.com.ph = Scam

Hello,

I am Kelly Gilbert, an attorney at law based in Western part of Africa. 
I have a business transaction of huge sum of money i want to solicit for 
your partnership to execute it without hitch.

I had a foreign client who died in an auto crash in my country and 
shortly before his demise he made a deposit of $21M in a Finance 
Security company in my country and since his death over two years ago 
there has been no successful move to locate his immediate family.

The company has requested i come up with his next of kin to receive the 
fund but fortunately for us he did not indicate any next of kin. It is 
in this regard am mailing you to partner with you and receive the fund. 
I have decided you'll have 30% of the fund while 70% is for me which i 
intend to invest in your country with your assistance.

If you are willing to know more about this deal get back to me via: 
( gilkelly21@yahoo.com.ph) for further details.

Thank you,
Kelly Gilbert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment