Thursday 10 May 2012

wallace1965@blumail.org = Scam

Dear Friend I am Mr Gary wallace, I am a banker in Islamic Development Bank (IsDB). I have decided to contact you on a business deal of Ten point five million United States dollars. The depositor of the said fund,died with his entire family interstate during the Iraq war in 2005 I wish to present you as next of kin so that the bank will transfer the fund into your bank account for us to share it. Your percentage will be 40% while 60% will be for me. As an insider in this bank, I assure you that this transaction is absolutely risk free. If you are willing to cooperate with me, contact me for more details via my direct email wallace1965@blumail.org, reply me to my private email so that i can give you more detail about the deceased person . Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment