Thursday 10 May 2012

barr.bramwell@yahoo.com = Scam

Hello, This matter is confidential and should be treated as such. The inspiration to contact you is simply a divine providence, I am making this proposition because I have to seek the partnership of a resource person to help me realize this project. I am Barrister Martin Bramwell, an attorney at law and a notary public, based in London, United Kingdom. On September 2011, my client by name Ian McDougall with his wife Barb McDougall were involved in a plane crash during their tour in Papua province, Indonesia. For the news update, you can check into the daily telegraph news website: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/australian-ian-mcdougall-killed-in-an-indonesian-plane-crash/story-e6freuy9-1226338804098# Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident, since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives and this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts to locate any member of his family, hence I contacted you as I discovered your personal information and contacts in the Internet. To assist me in repatriating the money left behind by my late client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where my client lodged these huge deposits for investment. Particularly, the bank where the deceased had an account valued at about twenty million British Pounds, 20.000 000 million British Pounds. Consequently, the bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within a short time. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for many years now, I seek for your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased, so that the proceeds of the account valued at 20.000 000 million British Pounds can be paid into your account, for both of us to share the funds, in a mutual agreement of 50% to me, 50% to you. I shall provide all the necessary legal documents that can be used to backup the claim. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Contact me via my personal email at : barr.bramwell@yahoo.com and attach your personal phone numbers in your reply, for further information. Yours faithfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment