Saturday 30 May 2015

barristerfred_k@yahoo.es = Scam

Barrister Kingsley Fred & Chambers.
147 Nnamdi Azikiwe way,
Victoria lsland, Lagos-Nigeria
PRIVATE E-mail:barristerfred_k@yahoo.es

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister KINGSLEY FRED a solicitor at law. I am the
personal attorney to Mr. RICK, a national of your
country,who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development
Company (SPDC) here in Nigeria, here in shall be refered
as my client.

On the 21st of April 2000, my client, his wife and their
three children were involved in a ghastly auto accident
along Sagamu Express Road, and fortunately, all Occupants
of the vehicle lost their lives. Since then I have made
several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my
client's extended relatives, this has also proved
unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to
track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member
of his family or any close name to his, hence I contacted
you. I am contacting you to assist in repatrating the money
and property left behind by my client before they get
confisicated or declared Unserviceable by the bank where
this huge deposits were lodged, particularly the Finance
House where the deceased had his account valued at about
US$13.500million dollars.

The bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin
or have the account confiscated within the next twentyone
official working days. Since I have been unsuccesfull in
locating the the relatives for over 2 years now, I seek your
consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so
that the proceeds of this account valued at US$13.500 million
dollars can be paid to you and then you and I can share the
money according to any agreedratio.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this
deal through.I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

PRIVATE EMAIL: barristerfred_k@yahoo.es
IMMEDIATELY YOU READ THIS LETTER.
Best regards,
Barrister KINGSLEY FRED.

No comments:

Post a Comment