Wednesday 20 August 2014

alryrohi@yahoo.com Alena = Scam

Good day
My name is Alena. I from Russia. I think my email for you is
Unexpectedness. And i hope it is a nice surprise.
I think you will have a question about " where did i find yours email
address. I used a services of Search of relations agency.
They asked me what kind of men i like, and then they offer me to start a
correspondence with you via email.
This agency Has designated me that your email address they found at dating
site.

As i said you before my name is Alena. And i am absolutely lonely girl.
I was born and live now in Russia in small town in central part. My
birthday is on July, 31st. I have no children, but i love kids very much.
Maybe learning more about each other we can have real relations, who knows.

I am search for  my true love. I want
to have serious relations.
It is a little about myself. I hope it was interesting for you.
I will be waiting your answer very much.

alryrohi@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment