Friday 23 May 2014

ekaterina.a1986@yahoo.com = Scam

Hey! My name is Katty. I think my email for you is surprise. And i hope it
is a nice surprise. I think you will have a question about "where did i find
yours email address. I used a services of serious attitudes agency. They
asked me what kind of men i like, and then they show me a lot of men
profiles. Of all that profiles, I liked your profile, and I decided to know
you better. Company offer me to start a correspondence with you via email.
This Company said me that your email address they found at dating site.
Little about me. As i said you before my name is Katty. and i am absolutely
lonely girl. My birthday is 10 of May 1985. I have no children, but i love
them. I work as a manager in my own clothes shop. I am independent and
ambitious girl who used to achieve anything in life itself. I like read
books
, dancing and travel very much. Maybe learning more about each other we can
have real relations. My friend, I'm adult woman and I want a serious
relationship. I do not want to waste my time with man who is looking only
for sex for one night. If you think the same, then we can have a future
together. It is a little about myself and I send you my photo that you knew
who to you writes. I hope it was interesting for you. I will be waiting your
answer very much. My e-mail is: ekaterina.a1986@yahoo.com . Have a nice day,
Katty.

No comments:

Post a Comment