Sunday 23 February 2014

+229 68-238-279 = Scam

You may be surprise to receive this mail since you don't know me personally, but with due respect, trust and humility, I write to you this proposal It is indeed my pleasure to contact you for assistance of a business venture which I intend to establish in your country.


Dear,

I am Mr. Chukwuka Ajuga, a Private lawyer to late Mr. Alexander H. , a national of your country, who used to work as the Director of petroliers total Benin, on 31st of July 2010 my client and his family were involved in a car accident unfortunately lost their lives, my client had an account valued at about $3. 5Million USD United State Dollars) deposited in Bank here in Benin Republic,i want to present you as the next of kin to my late client so that this amount will be paid to you as the beneficiary, then you and i will share it 50% to you and 50% to me. So Please if you are interested, i need your email address, your full name, telephone number age and your occupation/position send it to my private email:

this is true life story, I will be glad to receive your respond soonest for more details to enable us start and champion the transfer less than 7th bank working days as told me by the bank manager.I thank you in anticipation to your quick response.You will also be responsible for the investment and management of the fund in your Conutry,
I await your reply ASAP

Thanks and God Bless you

1 Your Full Name:
2. Your complete address:
3. Your age
4.Your occupation and position
5.A scan copy of your international passport/ ID CARD
6.Your direct telephone number
7.Your private Email address

Best Regards
Chukwuka Ajuga.
Attorney at law Esq.
+229 68-238-279 

No comments:

Post a Comment