Saturday 8 June 2013

bashera2@live.com = Scam

Dear one,

I am Basheera al-Mukhtar from Libya, married to Late Mallam El-Hassan al-Mukhtar of blessed memory who was an oil explorer in Libya and Kuwait before his death this year 2011. My intention of contacting you is to solicit your assistance for a project which will be mutually beneficial. When my late Husband was alive he deposited a substantial amount of money in millions of dollars with a Security & Finance Firm overseas.

Recently, my doctor told me that i have only six months to live due to my cancer problem. Having known my condition i decided to donate this fund to either a charity/orphanage home or devoted God fearing individual that will utilize this money in all sincerity to better the lives of orphans, widows and the less privileged in the society.

As soon as i receive your reply by email; bashera2@live.com, i will give you further directives on what to do and how to go about actualizing this project on my behalf. Until i hear from you my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.

Remain blessed,

Basheera al-Mukhtar.

No comments:

Post a Comment