Monday 25 April 2011

jacknodelay_2@rediffmail.com jacknodelay_1@rediffmail.com = Scam

Good Day
Somebody want you die and I have been paid as the owner of my group to take your life, well I am just informing you this, just because I do investigate before I will have anybody's life, I am a professional and I do not like regretting after working, that is why I am still monitoring you, I have two of my boys watching you, so I don't think that there is any way for you to escape, but if I find it out after my investigation that you do not deserve to die, I promise I will spear your life and let you know that person that want you die so that he will not be able to hire another, but I will have to confirm may be all the allegations against you are true before anything, and if you are guilty I promise you that you can not run away from your shadow, IT'S MEANS THAT THE DEATH IS YOURS AND THERE WILL BE NO MERCY
REGARD. JACK NODELAY

No comments:

Post a Comment