Wednesday 6 November 2013

aayesha@foxmail.com = Scam

i am mrs.ayesha gadhafi the daughter of the late libyan president.
i am presently yearning for a collaboration on how to transfer some
collosal amount of funds banked in my name by my late father in a uk bank.

please this is absolutely confidential.statistic revealed that my father's
governmental dispensation was quite barbaric to humanity which i concurred but
the american insurgence has established
surveillance to confiscate all funds bearing my late father's name.

please,a collosal sum has been banked in my name in uk bank and i needed a
trustworthy person to partner with.
a confidential fellow that will not divulge this useful information to american
government neither libyan citizens.
please do contact me on this email; aayesha@foxmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment