Tuesday 10 January 2012

rosemary.graham35@yahoo.com rose@eduluckies.com = Scam

Dearest one in the Lord , Greetings in the Name above all names, Jesus Christ our Lord and saviour, I am Mrs Rosemary Graham married to Mr.Livingston Graham who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for many years. My matrimonial situation is that I lost my husband and two kids in Motor accident on 27 December 2009. I am suffering from Throat Cancer and I am suffering very bitterly as I write you this message with help of a Sister in Christ Mrs Joy Kenndy,my doctor just informed me that my days are counted considering my health status. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Two million Six hundred thousand dollars in prime Bank Cote D'Ivoire ($2.600.000.00USD) I want this fund to be used in Christian Activities like, Orphanages, Christian schools, and Widows, motherless home for propagating the word of God and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth". I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I want you and the organization to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please if I reach you this time as I am hopeful, endeavour to get back to me as soon as possible with the below information to enable me obtain an authorization letter that legally and officially approved you the new beneficiary of my inheritance from Ministry of Justice-Cote D' Ivoire so that immediately the authorization is ready, I will send it to you with the contact of the bank 1. Full Name.... 2. Address.... 3. Nationality.... 4. Occupation... 5. Date of Birth.... Yours Sister in Christ Mrs Rosemary Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment