Tuesday 10 January 2012

rita_brown4u@yahoo.com = Scam

Hi Dear, I got your email address 0n the internate and I am interested to be your friend to know what future holds for us by the grace of God. Please I would be very glad to hear from you as soon as possible for further introductions. My name is Rita Brown. I am single female, a citizen of Marble head Massachusetts USA . I was born on 15th February, 1980. I weigh 120 pounds (55 Kg.) and my height is 5ft 5". Have blue eyes, and blonde hair. I have college degree in Business Administration at the University of Bristol, Bristol United Kingdom. Presently, I’m working as project analyst with the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO). The Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) is an international public health agency. I am fun loving lady, caring, loving, respectful and faithful. I have a great sense of humor. I am looking for a man that is kind, caring, loving and independent to have a stable relationship. A man that is comfortable and ready to build his own family. My friend could be of any age and any nationality. I promise to be loyal, serious and open minded. Please reply me as soon as possible with this email address: rita_brown4u@yahoo.com Yours lovely, Rita Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment