Thursday 12 January 2012

mrsrebeccabarry01@yahoo.co.jp = Scam

Donation I'm Sister Rebecca native from France: I'm married to Late Mr John Barry of blessed memory who was a well known as cocoa dealer in Ivory Coast Abidjan to UK for through out his life before he died in the year 2010. We were married for eleven years without a child.He died when Ivory Coast are having political crisis started on 28 November 2010. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 2.5.Million (USD) in one bank here. Presently this money is still with the bank and I'm ill from cancer of the lug despite the fibroid and tumor which denied me a child as a result I may not last till the next Two Months according to my doctor report. Having known my condition I decided to handle you this Funds with trust and direction from GOD as donation. Meanwhile I want you to claim this Funds from the bank as I'm going to direct you which will benefit you and needy. I decided to donate 80% of the Funds to needy like Orphanages Widows Charity through you. Moreover 20% is for your compensation in cause any expenses along. My doctor said that I did not need any telephone communication do to my health. Whoever that wants to serve GOD must serve him in spirit and Truth. Contact me back if you can handle this transaction project with sincerity and truth. I Need Your Full Name, Your Occupation, Your Office or Home Address, Your Age, so that will give you more details about this donation. Forward them with my private email mrsrebeccabarry01@yahoo.co.jp. Asalamalakum. Always pray for me. GOD Bless You. From Sister Rebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment