Monday 9 January 2012

mrsherbert@1email.eu = Scam

Beloved, I pray you find peace with this. I'm Mrs. Lydia Herbert from USA, wife to late Sir. Malq Herbert an Ex-Chairman of T.O.C. London who died on air crash on a vacation to the Canary Islands, Spain Wednesday, 20 August,2008. Here is the proof: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7572643.stm We were married with no child and I decided not to remarry since I'm now old. When my husband was alive, he deposited $9.200.000.00 with a bank in Spain which he intended to use for a charity project. And the bank wrote me a week ago to come and claim this money as the next of kin or give an authority letter to someone who can do it for me. I can't do this myself becos I am presently in a hospital where I've been taking treatment for cancer of the lungs for the past four years. My doctors have told me that I have only but few months to live that is why I decided to use this fund for charity work. I have no family who can do this for me, so I decided to look for a sincere person or family who can use 80% of the fund to run the charity. As soon as you respond, I will write an authority letter to the bank to release the fund to you. I want you to promise me that you will use this fund exactly as I have said. I await your urgent reply. Mrs. Lydia Herbert. Reply me with my private email. mrsherbert@1email.eu

No comments:

Post a Comment